Data Privacy Notice
Keep Test Valley Beautiful (KTVB) (“we” or “us”) is committed to ensuring the privacy of your personal information. In this notice we explain how we hold, process and retain your personal data.
How we use your personal data
We may process information that you provide to us. This data may include the following:
• Your name;
• Your address;
• Your telephone number;
• Your email address; and
• Your feedback in response to the Wheelabrator Technologies Inc consultation (consultation).
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
• To keep you updated on matters related to the Wheelabrator Harewood proposal (proposal).
• To record analyse any feedback you have provided to KTVB as a copy in response to the consultation.
• In addition to the specific purposes for which we may process your personal data set out above, we may also process any of your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
Providing your personal data to others
We may provide your personal data to the following recipients:
• Third party service providers and professional advisors who provide services to KTVB.
• The Planning Inspectorate (or any successor body), the examination Inspector, the Government and/or any relevant local planning authority or council, and any other party insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of assisting KTVB’s aim of stopping the proposal.
• Wheelabrator Technologies Inc.
Retaining and deleting personal data
Personal data that we process for any purpose shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
Unless we contact you and obtain your consent for us to retain your personal data for a longer period, we will delete your personal data as soon as practicable following the outcome of the Development Consent Order process.
We may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
The rights you have in relation to your personal information under data protection law are:
• The right to access;
• The right to rectification;
• The right to erasure;
• The right to restrict processing;
• The right to object to processing;
• The right to data portability; and
• The right to complain to a supervisory authority.
You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by writing to us using the details below.
We are an unincorporated group operating with the aim of stopping the proposal, our office address is c/o Middleton Estate Office, Longparish, Andover, Hampshire, SP11 6PL
You can contact us:
• by post, to Middleton Estate Office, Longparish, Andover, Hampshire, SP11 6PL
• using our website contact form, when it’s available;
• by email, using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org